Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our Vacation!

Lena saying goodbye to us at the airport!
We are waiting for her flight to Houston and then to Ohio!

Micah and I have been chilling without our little munchkin for a while, two more weeks and then she comes home. My daughter Lena went to Ohio for 3 weeks and it has totally been a wonderful break for us. She has met both her great grandmas, great grandma lantz (Micah's dad's mom), and great grandma taylor (Micah's mom's mom) Pretty neat! A real blessing! She got to meet all of her cousins, aunts and uncles and so forth and is having the time of her life from what I hear. We do miss her of course but we really needed the break and we are very thankful she is in Ohio.



Lena did fabulous on the plane, she was quite the young lady on the plane. My mother in law told me she loved it. She was amazed with the clouds and enjoyed sitting by the window. They are definitely keeping her busy and she is not minding that at all. She calls me at least three or four times a day and tells me "Hi Mommydaddy!" What a real treat for us both, no surprise it's a win win situation.

So without a doubt, Micah and I have been taking advantage of this and have been enjoying ourselves quite nicely. Although, we do miss our lena ladybug, bugging us...LOL...no bug at all...she is a real gift and glad we can have a break.

In all honesty, I am more concern that she is having too much fun that she does not seem to miss us or be concerned that she is so far away from mommy and daddy. I hope she wants to come back home! :)

Love,

The Lantz family

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rose, so great that you guys got get a little vacation at home! I can't imagine what it would be like to be child-free for that long. No one has volunteered to take all 5 of ours for any longer than 4 hours! Glad you got the extra couple time.

    ReplyDelete